TIPS FOR HOW TO STAGE A BEDROOM TO SELL!
Did you know that statistics show that empty houses are harder to sell because it can be challenging for many people to imagine how spaces can be set up?
- Get your house sparkling clean. Clear clutter out of your house.
- Family photos should be removed from the walls so buyer can visualize themselves living there.
- Spend a little now to make more money later. Create a budget and stick to it as much as possible.
- Getting white linen is a great starting point and you can’t go wrong with this colour. You can then create contrast with throws, scatter cushions, artwork, lamps etc.
- Hanging curtains or drapes closer to the ceiling can add height to your room ( go for more neutral or plain curtain color).
- Mirror or artwork on the wall always looks smart and adds more homey feeling.
- If space allows, create a sitting area in the bedroom to make the most of the available space.
There are a lot more of helpful features on Pinterest which could explore how to stage your home.
When you’re feeling uncomfortable about doing things yourself you could consider hiring a professional decorator or stager if you are selling your home. While a good stager will cost a little bit of money, you could end up making thousands more in your final sale price.